Vilnius University, Lithuania
Institute of Asian and Transcultural Studies
Application deadline: 15 November 2019.
Job description and responsibilities include:
- Teach undergraduate and graduate students (conduct lectures and seminars, make assessments, prepare tasks)
- Supervise students’ final theses
- Conduct scientific research independently or in a group, make publications of their results
- Be involved in scientific research conducted at the Institute of Asian and Transcultural Studies
- Maintain connections to higher education institutions and Chinese studies researchers in China and other countries
- PhD in Social Sciences or Humanities (History, Philosophy, Ethnology, Anthropology, Sociology)
- Chinese language (C1 or above according to CEFR or HSK 5)
- Relevant experience of conducting research in the fields of Area studies or Transcultural Studies
- Relevant experience in teaching Chinese studies courses to undergraduate and/or graduate students
Contract starts: February 4, 2020 or September 1, 2020 (agreed upon by the employer and the candidate)
Full time position (8-9 contact hours/week).
Salary: 1345,05 EUR (brutto)
In applying please provide the following documents:
- Academic CV;
- PhD Diploma copy;
- Additional documentation necessary to confirm the candidate’s qualifications for the position.