- Unit: Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Keywords: demographic processes, economic evaluation
Demografic forces (population migration, ageing, birth rate and others) affect economic, social and political situation of the countries and, consequently, their place on the world stage.
Understanding demographic forces can help us to prepare better for the problems caused by the negative population trends. The aim of statistical analysis of demographic processes and their economic implications is to help social and economic decision making, facilitating more efficient allocation of society‘s resources.
Offered service includes:
- Evaluation of current and future trends of demographic processes (population emigration, brain drain, population immigration, ageing and other);
- Evaluation of positive and negative economic effects of demographic processes (population emigration, brain drain, population immigration, ageing ant other);
- Recommendations on management of demographic processes and appropriate policy.