In 2015 Vilnius University researchers and students have established these companies:
- “Ledakis” – creating and producing compact integrated lights for bicycles.
- “Anrena” – offering navigation, product search and client flow analysis for big supermarkets.
- “Gabitus” – creating orbital manoeuvring system for small satellites.
- “Sekos” – working with Hantavirus proteins application in diagnosis.
In 2014 Vilnius University researchers and students have established 8 technological companies:
- “NanoAvionika” – developing and providing small satellite system solutions and services (http://n-avionics.com/).
- “Bioanalizės sistemos” – producing multi-functional biosensor device for patients of haemodialysis.
- “Eteronas” – producing flat masked satellite antenna
- “Ubique calculus” – offering software for modelling of chemical, biochemical and electrochemical reactions and experimental data analysis (http://www.ubicalc.eu/).
- “Lokacijos sistemos” – developing and providing the innovative customer in-door and outdoor tracking and queue management solutions.
- “Platelet BioGenesis” – producing scalable, pluripotent stem cell-derived (donor-independent) human platelets (http://plateletbiogenesis.com/)
- “ThermoPharma Baltic” – developing novel chemical entities as drug candidates (http://thermopharma.com/)
- “Laboratorijų automatizavimo sprendimai” – producing open source medium size orbital shaker for various chemistry and microbiology applications.
In 2012 Vilnius University researchers have established 4 new companies:
- “Ledigma” – designing, developing and producing smart lighting control systems (www.ledigma.lt).
- “Lidaris" – offering services and consultations to companies and research centers, which develop optics and laser systems as well as those who sell or buy large amount of optics (www.lidaris.com).
- "IMD technologies" – developing biocatalytic technologies and producing biopolyol and epoxidized oil from natural materials (www.imd.lt).
- “Femtika” – supplying tools and technologies enabling true 3D laser fabrication, with custom design components in micro- and sub micro scale (www.femtika.lt)
During 2008 – 2011 Vilnius University researchers have established 3 new companies in biotechnology field:
- "Profarma" – developing added value biopharmaceuticals and generic pharmaceuticals (www.profarma.eu)
- "Nomads" – developing agronomic traits and plant-expressed biopharmaceuticals.
- "Baltymas" – developing and optimizing recombinant yeast-expressed proteins.
Publication Vilnius University Startup