|Qualification awarded||MBA (Master in Business Administration)|
|Field of study||Business|
|Faculty||Vilnius University Business School|
|Study area||Business and Public Administration|
|Length of the programme (years)||1 year (2 semesters)|
|Scope of programme (ECTS)||60 ECTS|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Starting date||1st of September|
Tuition fee before 2020-07-03
|10 000* EUR/per year|
Tuition fee after 2020-07-03
|12 000* EUR/per year|
|Click here to apply|
* 20% discount for Vilnius University alumni.
WHY MBA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP STUDY PROGRAMME AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
The objective of this program is to develop students’ entrepreneurial competences that will empower and enable them either to start their own enterprises or to develop existing businesses in the globally networked world.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
Graduates of the MBA Entrepreneurship will be able to:
- Create new jobs for themselves and others
- Understand financial implications of entrepreneurial decision-making
- Understand and implement various risk management models
- Maximize financial, intellectual and other resources for the benefit and improvement of a project, an organization and society
- Develop and exploit high value intellectual property in the globally networked world
- Lead themselves and others in achievement of entrepreneurial goals, contributing effectively to the team environment, adapting to new situations, communicating a vision
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- A bachelor’s degree or a professional bachelor’s degree and supplementary studies
- At least 3 years of work experience in business administration, development and/or management
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than C1 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Business owner and manager
- Innovation and R&D Manager
- Senior consultant
- Manager of business accelerators, incubators, clusters and other intermediary organizations
- Restructuring specialist
Vytenis Mockus, alumnus:
„The best thing about MBA Entrepreneurship is certainly the people. I couldn’t ask for a better community in terms of students and faculty. By working with my peers, I have learned something new every week about myself and about diverse ways of thinking. It's these synergies that have helped me to grow as a person and as a leader. I’m delighted I made the decision to pursue an MBA journey and with the right mind-set I know future students will enjoy and grow from the experience too.“
Inga Juozapavičienė, MBA Entrepreneurship alumna, Director of Entrepreneurship Department @Entreprise Lithuania:
,,MBA Entrepreneurship Studies means much more than just another education and diploma to me. It is about skills that are far more than a curriculum, much more than an experiential project, it is about courage and ability to act, a way of teaching and learning when you at the end of a wonderful journey realize that everything we were empowered to do had a well-considered goal."
Seeing opportunities and being able to create value, these are the skills for today and for the future. Who could deny that we need to be innovative, adaptable, resilient, and flexible in order to adapt to the ever-changing labor market, to build our business, and, above all, to add value to society. Can it be learned? Today I say to myself – it’s a must."