|Qualification awarded||Master in Business Management|
|Field of study||Management|
|Faculty||Faculty of Economics and Business Administraton|
|Study area||Business and Public Management|
|Length of the programme (years)||1.5 years (3 semesters)|
|Scope of programme (ECTS)||90 ECTS|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Starting date||1st September|
|Tuition fee||3300 EUR/per year|
|The programme will not run in the academic year 2020/21|
WHY STUDY QUALITY MANAGEMENT AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
The programme prepares highly qualified managers and leaders who have exhaustive knowledge and skills of quality management, would know and apply quality management principles and methods in various fields of activity, would be able to recognize and analyse quality related problems, search for the ways to solve them and implement sound solutions of quality improvement in the dynamic environment.
The strengths of the programme:
- In 2015 and 2017 EDUNIVERSAL Global Ranking ranked this programme as the 8th out of 200 top master’s degree programmes in General Management in Eastern Europe and in 2019 - as the 10th out of 30 top master’s degree programmes in Quality Management in the world;
- The curriculum of this programme is in line with the curricula of similar programmes at Western universities;
- The programme is delivered by a cohesive team of teachers;
- Programme provides strong skills and deep knowledge and has strong links with business.
According to data of official surveys, more than 98 percent of programme students and graduates would recommend programme to others. During the international accreditations conducted by The Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education in 2005 and 2013 Quality Management programme received positive evaluations and was accredited for maximum – 6 years.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management and business administration or othersocial sciences or the acquired analogous practical experience is substantiated in motivation letter andduring the interview;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Frameworkof Reference for Languages (CEFR)).
Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme or use VU’s Bilateral cooperation agreements which gives an opportunity to study at VU’s Partner Universities or do internship abroad.
1. Quality manager
2. Quality auditor
3. Process manager
5. Lean expert and expert of ISO and other quality management standards and excellence models.
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Vilnius University created opportunities for students interested in continuing their studies to proceed to doctoralstudies, which are available in English language; also the best of our graduates might be employed at Vilnius University.
Aušra Simonavičienė, 2016 Magna Cum Laude graduate from Lithuania, works as GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Quality Lead for Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic & Slovakia
“Personally for me it is a great honour to be the graduate of Vilnius university Quality management programme”.