To access VU e-services (e-mail, VU Information System, Eduroam, VPN and etc.) are used by VU E-Identity.
A student, having started his studies at Vilnius University, must register to VU e-identity management system at https://id.vu.lt/ by clicking on the "REGISTER" button.
You need to know the student ID number for registration.
Bachelor and Master students can find out their registration / study book / ID numbers from the department's administration through published student lists or through a designated study curator.
Doctoral students and Residents can find out about it at the Doctoral and Residency Department.
Students of international programs (eg. Erasmus) can find their registration / study book / ID numbers in the International Programs and Communications Department. During registration, enter your registration number and date of birth.
When you sign up in the e-Identity Management System https://id.vu.lt/,it provides the following e-services:
- VU email address and mailbox
- Access to VU IS Studies Virtual Student Workstation eStudent
- Permission to connect to VU VPN
- Permission to connect to wireless network eduroam
- Access to shared computers
Short descriptions of services:
ACCESS TO VU IS VIRTUAL STUDENT WORKSTATIONeSTUDENT (VU IS)
- sees their personal data, extracts from orders, study program plan, session schedule, session results, placement in the best queue for learners, information on benefits received (scholarships), etc .;
- print out tuition fee receipts;
- Can choose free and elective subjects;
- Can place written papers in the Electronic Document Information System (ETD);
More help and contacts
If you have any questions please contact: