The legal bases of Vilnius University publishing activities, goals, organization of activities, publication of works and documents are regulated by the Vilnius University Publishing Regulations approved by the Senate of Vilnius University in October 24, 2017.
Vice Rector of Vilnius University, Publishing Committee and Vilnius University Press are responsible for publishing policy and quality.
Publishing Committee consist of six members:
- Edita Sužiedėlienė, Professor, Vice Rector for Science (Chairman)
- Vytautas Ališauskas, Professor at Faculty of Philology
- Arūnas Gudinavičius, Managing director of the Vilnius University Press
- Arūnas Mickevičius, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Philosophy
- Tomas Petreikis, Assistant Professor at Faculty of Communication
- Nerijus Šepetys, Associate Professor at Faculty of History