The ARQUS European University Alliance brings together the universities of Bergen (Norway), Granada (Spain), Graz (Austria), Leipzig (Germany), Lyon (France), Padova (Italy) and Vilnius (Lithuania). Its principal ambition is to act jointly as a laboratory for institutional learning from which to move forward in the design, testing and implementation of an innovative model for deep inter-university cooperation.
- Widen access to studies at the university for all groups in the society;
- Foster student-centred, research-based learning and enhance quality of studies;
- Strengthen the link between teaching, research, innovation and knowledge transfer as well as expand the synergy of research and entrepreneurship;
- Promote the learning of European languages, multilingualism and multiculturalism at the university;
- Encourage university’s entrepreneurship and regional cooperation;
- Improve the quality of research and education of young researchers;
- Strengthen social partnerships with various communities in addressing current societal challenges with innovative solutions.
For more information about the alliance please visite this website.
ARQUS will focus on the following action lines: