Sukurta: 18 May 2011
The main activities of the international co-operation at Vilnius University:
- Bilateral and international mobility of students and staff;
- Membership in the international networks and associations;
- Participation in the European Union programmes: Erasmus+, NordPlus, HORIZON 2020, COST etc..;
- Participation in projects of International organizations: UNESCO, NATO ir EUA.
University stresses the importance of both quantity and quality of international co-operation:
- University uses European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS);
- English Master programmes;
- Diploma Supplement is issued to all Vilnius University graduates automatically, free of charge and in two languages: Lithuanian and English.