The goal of Postdoctoral (PostDoc) Fellowships is to promote innovative research, to provide young researchers with the opportunity to develop their own academic career and to become a part of Vilnius University academic community.
Vilnius University provides opportunities for PhD graduates from other institutions to engage in the university-based research, to acquire new research skills and scientific knowledge under the direction of supervisor, to take advantage of research infrastructure at the university. Usually the Postdoc fellowship lasts up to two years. The research is possible across different scientific fields and disciplines.
The PostDoc researchers at Vilnius University can be funded via several financial means:
- Marie Skłodowska–Curie Actions (Individual Fellowships, COFUND schemes);
- Postdoc fellowships financed by Research Council of Lithuania;
- Vilnius University fund for Post-doc Fellowships;
- Other national and international programs.
The goal of Senior researchers fellowships is to push our research agenda further and become even more competitive in the world. We are looking for new ideas and world-class research. Vilnius University strives to provide a rewarding working experience. We can offer you fully equipped laboratories with dedicated researchers.
Senior researchers also have financial means to join Vilnius University:
- ERC grants (Starting, Consolidator, Advanced)
- National professorship programme
- Researcher initiated projects
- Internal calls for positions