Projects ended by 2015:
- Social Challenges To National Security
- The State And The Nation: Heritage And Identity
- Energy Of The Future
- Chronic Non-Infectious Diseases
- Ecosystems Of Lithuania: Climate Change And Impact On A Person
- Healty And Safe Food
- Industrial Biotechnology Development Programme
- High-Tech Development Programme
- The National Lithuanian studies development programme for 2009-2015
|Project title||Duration||Project leader||Faculty|
|Researcher teams' projects|
|Children’s and adolescents’ Internet use in Lithuania: possibilities and risks tendencies in EU context||2017-2020||N. Grigutytė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Comparative Study of Value Change in Contemporary Lithuania and Poland||2017-2019||R. Žiliukaitė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Evaluation of socio-economic impact of social business: comparison of Lithuania and Finland||2017-2020||R. Pučėtaitė (KnF)||Kaunas Faculty|
|Social Integration Challenges of Children with Cochlear Implants in Lithuania||2017-2019||E. Lesinskas (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Risk and Protective Factors as Predictors of Delinquent Juveniles' Behaviour||2017-2020||A. Laurinavičius (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Suicidality in Health Care System: Help-seeking and Quality of Care||2017-2019||P. Skruibis (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Global migration and Lithuanian family: family practices, circulation of care and return strategies||2017-2019||I. Juozeliūnienė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Deciphering the genetic architecture of intellectual disability and congenital anomalies||2017-2020||E. Preikšaitienė (MF)||Faculty of Medicine|
|Social Impact of Cultural Processes: Development of Metrics, Conceptual and Simulation Model||2017-2019||D. Plikynas (MII)||Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics|
|Discovery of novel bioactive microbial compounds in the unique environment: an investigation of the diversity, prevalence and expression||2017-2020||N.Kuisienė (GMC)||Life Sciences Center|
|Members of the Catholic Male Religious Orders in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania: Corpus of Biographical Entries||2017-2020||R. Witkowski (IF)||Faculty of History|
|Responsibility of religious person: Lithuanian rabbinical thought between rationalism and Hassidic mysticism||2017-2019||A.K. Pažėraitė (RSTC)||Center for Religious Studies and Research|
|Landscape of the Statehood: Environment Transformations in the Historical Capitals of Lithuania||2017-2019||A. Kuncevičius (IF)||Faculty of History|
|Voice of/f the Memory on the Screen: Poetics, History, and Politics||2017-2019||N. Arlauskaitė (TSPMI)||Institute of International Relations and Political Science|
|Conflicts between state and indigenous communities: resource extraction and contested landuse in Siberia (Russian Federation)||2017-2020||D. Brandišauskas (IF)||Faculty of History
|Overland routes of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania in the 13th–18th century: structure, architecture, mantenance and functionality||2017-2020||T. Čelkis (IF)||Faculty of History|
|Discourse markers in Lithuanian: a synchronic and diachronic study||2017-2020||J.Šinkūnienė (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|New entries into the chemistry of organic free-radicals||2017-2020||E. Orentas||Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences|
|Research and practical applications of a type I-F CRISPR-Cas system||2017-2020||G. Tamulaitienė||Life Sciences Center|
|Synthesis and investigation of novel luminescent anti-counterfeiting pigments||2017-2019||A. Katelnikovas||Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences|
|The prevalence and distribution of virulence factors among subgroups of vaginal bacteria Gardnerella vaginalis||2017-2020||M. Plečkaitytė||Life Sciences Center|
|Biodiversity and ecological pecularities of aphid species (Hemiptera: Adelgidae, Lachnidae) inhabiting coniferous host plants in Central Europe||2017-2020||R. Rakauskas||Life Sciences Center|
|Photosensitive handles for selective manipulations of biosynthetic proteins||2017-2020||S. Klimašauskas||Life Sciences Center|
|A technology for single-cell analysis of genomic DNA modification. Neuroblastoma epigenetic heterogeneity||2017-2020||E. Kriukienė||Life Sciences Center|
|Surface nano-structures for mechanistic studies of DNA - protein interaction at the single-molecule level||2017-2019||E. Manakova||Life Sciences Center|
|Analysis and prediction of structural features of proteins and protein complexes using interatomic contact areas and evolutionary information||2017-2020||Č. Venclovas||Life Sciences Center|
|Structural and functional studies of prokaryotic Argonaute proteins||2017-2020||M. Zaremba||Life Sciences Center|
|Differential equations with non-classical boundary conditions||2017-2020||P. Katauskis||Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics|
|Arithmetical and analytical properties of algebraic numbers of small height||2017-2020||P. Drungilas||Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics|
|Development and applications of bilevel optimization algorithms||2017-2020||R. Paulavičius||Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics|
|Navier-Stokes equations under general adherence boundary conditions||2017-2020||K. Pileckas||Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics|
|Perovskite laser||2017-2020||S. Juršėnas||Faculty of Physics|
|Inhomogeneous risk models in insurance and finance||2017-2020||J. Šiaulys||Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics|
|Diazine-based 3rd generation emitters for organic optoelectronics||2017-2020||S. Tumkevičius||Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences|
|Interstellar clouds and star forming in the Great Cygnus Rift of the Milky Way||2017-2019||S.A. Kazlauskas||Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy|
|Origins and pathways of non‐radiative recombination in nonpolar and semipolar InGaN structures||2017-2020||S. Nargelas||Faculty of Physics|
|Mathematical foundations of data analysis||2017-2020||A. Račkauskas||Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics|
|Enhancing light upconversion efficiency in organic films for optoelectronic applications||2017-2020||K. Kazlauskas||Faculty of Physics|
|Methods for long-term unobtrusive monitoring of atrial arrhythmias in post-stroke patients||2017-2019||A. Aidietis||Faculty of Medicine
|Modeling quadrupolar NMR relaxation: development and applications||2017-2020||K. Aidas||Faculty of Physics|
|Historical Morphological Thesaurus of Lithuanian Lexicography on the Web||2017-2019||M. Strockis||Faculty of Philology|
|The mechanism of inhibitor recognition by carbonic anhydrases – towards anticancer therapy||2017-2020||D. Matulis||Life Sciences Center|
|Investigation of K.lactis mutations conferring enhanced secretion phenotype and generation of yeast strains for supersecretion of recombinant proteins||2017-2020||A. Gedvilaitė||Life Sciences Center|
|Advanced methods of stochastic global optimization||2017-2019||A. Žilinskas||Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics|
|Comutational modelling of open biological systems: growing bacteria and microreactors||2017-2020||R. Baronas||Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics|
|Subtractive and additive laser micromachining synergy for transparent microtechnologies||2017-2020||D. Paipulas||Faculty of Physics|
|Modernity in Lithuania (2017-2022)|
|Housing architecture in Soviet Lithuania: between the mass and the individual||2017-2019||M.Drėmaitė (IF)||Faculty of History|
|The Everyday and the Representation of War Trauma in Late Modernity||2017-2019||N.Milerius (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Political Shift on the Screen: Post-Communist Transformation in Lithuanian Film and Video||2017-2019||A. Mikonis-Railienė (KF)||Faculty of Communication|
|The Last Soviet Generation in The Contexts of Changing Modernity||2017-2019||L.Žilinskienė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Transformations of Nature in Late Modernity: Ontological and Anthropological Dimensions||2017-2019||M.Gutauskas (RSTC)||Center for Religious Studies and Research|
|The change of sexual norms and behavior in modern society of Lithuania||2017-2019||V. Klumbys (IF)||Faculty of History|
|Microhistory of "The Voices of Spring": genetic reconstruction of modernization of Lithuanian texts||2017-2019||P.V. Subačius (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|Political Catholicism and Conservatism: (Trans)Formation of Tradition||2017-2019||J.Dementavičius (TSPMI)||Institute of International Relations and Political Science|
|Ecological and Sanitary-Hygienic system of Vilnius, Kaunas and Grodno within the European Cities Modernization Contexts, during 1870–1914||2017-2019||A. Ambrulevičiūtė (IF)||Faculty of History|
|The National Lithuanian studies development programme for 2016-2024|
|The Lithuanian perception of war during the interwar period (1918–1940)||2016-2018||D. Šlekys (TSPMI)||Institute of International Relations and Political Science
|Algirdas Julien Greimas: Ideas||2016-2018||A. Sverdiolas (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|The Phonology of Lithuanian Highlands Subdialects||2016-2018||V. Kardelis (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|Lithuanian National Election Study 2016||2016-2018||A. Ramonaitė (TSPMI)||Institute of International Relations and Political Science|
|Court Record Books of the Lithuanian Metrica: in the direction of the Second Statute of Lithuania||2016-2018||I. Valikonytė (IF)||Faculty of History|
|Compounding in Old Biligual German-Baltic and baltic-German Dictionaries||2016-2018||B. Stundžia (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|Vilnius castles inhabitants in 14th-18th c.AD. Social structure and daily life according to the zooarcheological, archeological and historical data||2016-2018||P. Blaževičius (IF)||Faculty of History|
|Samuelio Boguslavo Chylinskio Naujasis Testamentas. Rankraščio tyrimas, faksimilinis ir interaktyvus skaitmeninis leidimas (LIP-16195)||2016-2018||G. Kavaliūnaitė-Holvoet (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|Publication of the „Bibliotheca curiosa“
||2016||V. Vaitkevičiūtė Verbickienė (Bibl)
|Academia Salensis (LIP-16035)
||2016-2017||A. Holvoet (FilF)
||Faculty of Philology|
|The 23th International Scientific Conference of Jonas Jablonskis "Meaning in Laguage and Culture"||2016||G. Judžentytė (FilF)
||Faculty of Philology|
|Translation of New Books on Baltic Linguistics||2016-2017||V. Rinkevičius (FilF)
||Faculty of Philology|
|Algirdas Julius Greimas: Person
||2016-2017||J. Katkuvienė (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|Memorial heritage of Donelaitis||2016||D. Kaunas (KF)||Faculty of Communication|
|Manifestuojanti Klėja: istorikai ir istorika Lietuvoje 1883-1940 m.||2016||A. Gieda (IF)||Faculty of History|
|Publishing of scientific quarterly "Poltoligija" (Politology)||2016-2018||T. Janeliūnas (TSPMI)||Institute of International Relations and Political Science|
|Publication of volumes 51-53 of "Baltistica", journal of Baltic linguistics||2016-2018||B. Stundžia (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|Spread of national scientific literature on social welfare-publishing journal STEPP||2016-2018||L. Žalimienė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Publishing of Vilnius University research papers "Knygotyra" (Book Science)||2016-2018||A. Navickienė (KF)||Faculty of Communication|
|Publication of the scientific journal "Studies of Lithuania's History"||2016-2018||A. Bumblauskas (IF)||Faculty of History|
|Edition of monograph "Narrative fictions"||2016||N. Keršytė (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|Periphrastic causatives in the Baltic||2016-2018||J. Pakerys (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|The Value of Humanities: Global Arguments and Lithuanian Specifics||2016-2018||K. Kirtiklis (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Christianity and Contemporary Lithuanian Literature (the collective monograph)||2016-2018||D. Čiočytė (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|Historical grammar of the Baltic languages||2016-2017||M. K. Villanueva Svensson (FilF)||Faculty of Philology|
|Jews in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. History of one of the largest Jewish communities in Eastern Europe||2016-2018||J. Verbickienė (IF)||Faculty of History|
|Grybauskaite's Doctrine: Lithuanian Foreign Policy and the Role of President||2018-2019||T. Janeliūnas||Institute of International Relations and Political Science|
|Lithuanian exile in Iceland: ExploraBons of the creaBve legacy of Teodoras Bieliackinas (1907-1947)||2018-2021||I. Steponavičiūtė Aleksiejūnienė||Faculty of Philology|
|Martynas Jankus: a Unifier of the Nation and a Pressman||2018-2021||D.Kaunas||Faculty of Communication|
|Development of non-Christian identity in Lithuania in 19 th-20 th centuries||2018-2021||D. Troskovaitė||Faculty of History|
|Osteological Material as the Source for Lithuanistic Research: Knowledge, Systematiztion abd Access||2018-2021||Ž. Miliauskienė||Faculty of Medicine|
|Lithuanian accentual system: origins and historical development||2018-2021||V.Rinkevičius||Faculty of Philology|
|Augustinas Voldemaras. Intellectual and social biography||2018-2021||A.Gieda||Faculty of History|
|Towards future technologies|
|Development of the MOCVD GaN based technology for fabrication of position and spectrum selective detectors of ionizing radiations||2016-2018||E. Gaubas (FF)||Faculty of Physics|
|Spectroscopic and Photometric Survey of Northern Sky for the ESA PLATO space mission||2016-2018||Š. Mikolaitis (TFAI)||Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy|
|III-nitride semiconductors for radiation-hard infrared detectors||2016-2018||G. Tamulaitis (FF)||Faculty of Physics|
|Welfare society (2015–2020)|
|Electronic media use and young children's health||2017-2018||R. Jusienė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Income Smoothing Over the Life Course from a Social Investment Perspective in the Baltic Countries||2017-2018||D. Skučienė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|The Practice of Environmental Care in Lithuania||2017-2018||M.P.Šaulauskas (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Psychosocial functioning and mentalization of delinquent adolescents receiving minimal care means||2017-2018||R. Barkauskienė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|The Stimulation of Digital Reading as a Means of Reduction the Digital Divide||2017-2018||E. Macevičiūtė (KF)||Faculty of Communication|
|Good governance and trust in public institutions creating welfare society in Lithuania||2015-2017||L. Gudžinskas (TSPMI)||Institute of International Relations and Political Science|
|Factors of income Distribution: Labour, Capital and Welfare State||2015-2017||R. Lazutka (EF)||Faculty of Economics and Business Administration|
|Transformation of elderly care sector: demand for sevices and labour force and quality of work||2015-2017||L. Žalimienė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Paradigm Change of Mental Health and Well-being in Lithuania: Towards Empirically||2015-2017||E. Šumskienė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Factors of psychological well-being and mental health among pre-retirees and retirees||2015-2017||V. Pakalniškienė (FsF)||Faculty of Philosophy|
|Technological development projects|
|E-documents for Europe||2015-2016||A. Mitašiūnas (MIF)||Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics|
|Construction of antibody fragments with activity prolongation and development of sample (model) for medical device||2015-2016||G. Žvirblis (BTI)||Institute of Biotechnology|
|Two channel tunable optical parametrical oscillator for multiphoton polymerization technology: test application of model and prototype creation||2015-2016||R. Gadonas (FF)||Faculty of the Physics|
|Investigation of human carbonic anhydrase IX as a cancer biomarker fo application in cancer diagnostics, visualization and prognosis.||2015-2018||J. Matulienė||Institute of Biotechnology|
|Investigation of synthesis regulation of proteins associated with Alzheimer disease development||2015-2018||K. Sasnauskas||Institute of Biotechnology|
|Novel systems of prodrug activation for the cancer genetherapies||2015-2018||J. Urbonavičius||Institute of Biochemistry|
|The role of molecular modulators in the hematological system during cell senescene, differentation and regeneration||2015-2018||R. Navakauskienė||Institute of Biochemistry|
|Soft tissue engineering: from cell to artificial tissue||2015-2018||D. Baltriukienė||Institute of Biochemistry|
|Cardiometabolic early vascular aging determinants||2016-2018||K. Strupas|
|3D SEM - A new tool for targeted characterization of adipose tissue and determination of early prognostic factors of metabolic diseases||2016-2018||A. Kareiva||Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences|
|Cardiometabolic early vascular aging determinants||2016-2018||A. Laucevičius||Faculty of Medicine|
|Planar architecture all solid state batteries, PLARASBAT||2017-2019||E.Kazakevičius||Faculty of the Physics|
Projects ended by 2015:
- Procedural Justice in Lithuanian Criminal, Civil, and Administrative Law. Prof. G. Valickas (Faculty of Philosophy). 2010–2011.
- Public Trust in the Criminal Justice Institutions in Lithuania and its Determinants. Prof. A. Dobryninas (Faculty of Philosophy). 2010–2012.
- Personality, Health and Socio-Demographic Dimensions of Psychological Well-Being of Lithuanian Population. Prof. A. Bagdonas (Faculty of Philosophy). 2010-2013.
- Social Work - Between Dependency and Autonomy. Dr. B. Švedaitė-Sakalauskė (Faculty of Philosophy). 2012-2013.
- Benefits in cash and in kind: dilemas of creating optimal model of social assistance. Dr. L. Žalimienė (Faculty of Philosophy). 2012-2013.
- Organizational Citizenship Behaviour in the Context of Work Motivation in Lithuanian Organizations. Dr. D. Bagdžiūnienė (Faculty of Philosophy). 2012-2013.
- Psychosocial factors of psychological well-being in the context of psychotraumatology. Dr. E. Kazlauskas (Faculty of Philosophy). 2012-2013.
- Homicide in Lithuania: Criminological Research (Faculty of Philosophy). 2012-2013.
- Benefits in cash and in kind: dilemas of creating optimal model of social assistance. Dr. L. Žalimienė (Faculty of Philosophy). 2012-2013.
- Challenges of implementation of mental health policy in Lithuania. Prof. D. Pūras (Faculty of Philosophy). 2012-2013.
- Social, economical and legal means reaching the stability and development of families. Dr. V. Mizaras (Faculty of Law). 2012-2013.
- The perspective of multilateral criminal asset confiscation that crimes would not be worth it. Dr. R. Šimaitis (Faculty of Law). 2012.
- Development of the National Network of Infrastructure of Lituanistic Scientific Research and Heritage: the Design Phase. Doc. R. Laužikas (Faculty of Communication). 2010-2011.
- Lithuanian Egodocumental Heritage. Prof. A. Pacevičius (Faculty of Communication). 2010-2013.
- Tradition, Image and Modern Identity of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Prof. A. Bumblauskas (Faculty of History). 2010–2013.
- Remembrance of Soviet Times in Life Stories: Relationship between Public and Private Discourses. Prof. D. Leinartė (Centre for Gender Studies), Dr. L. Žilinskienė (Faculty of Philosophy).
- History Policy as a Factor of Nation and State Building. Prof. R. Lopata (Institute of International Relations and Political Science). 2010–2012.
- Gervėčiai: history and national identity. Dr. S. Matulevičienė (Faculty of Philology). 2010-2012.
- Religion and Culture: the Challenges of the Contemporary World to the Identity. Prof. R. Šerpytytė (Centre for Religious Studies and Research). 2010–2013.
- Identity and Alterity. Dr. N. Čepulis (Centre for Religious Studies and Research). 2010.
- J. Karlowicz as a propagator of the scientific and cultural life of the late XIX and early XX century. Dr. M. Davlevič (Faculty of Philology). 2012-2013.
- The politics of history as a source of geopolitical and geocultural identity. Dr. R. Lopata (Institute of International Relations and Political Science). 2012-2014.
- Emigration and Family: Challenges, Family Resources, Ways of Coping with Difficulties. Dr. I. Juozeliūnienė (Faculty of Philosophy). 2012-2014.
- Identity of Early Baltic society according to investigations of archaelogical sites in Lithuania. Dr. A. Merkevičius (Faculty of History). 2012-2014.
- Micro and Nanostructures for Micro Solid Oide Fuel Cells (MIKROKOKE). Prof. A. Kareiva (Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences). 2010-2011.
- Preparation of Graphene Coatings with Diverse Thermal Resistance Properties Using Laser Treatment (LAGO). Prof. J. Barkauskas (Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences). 2010–2011.
- Preparation and Investigation of Superionic Ceramics with Fast Oxygen Vacancy Transport for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells. Prof. A. F. Orliukas (Faculty of Physics). 2010–2011.
- Electrochemical Deposition of CZTSe Layer and Structural and Optoelectronical Characterization. Prof. K. Arlauskas (Faculty of the Physics). 2010-2011.
- Development of New Topic Non-Organic Materials Technologies for Photovoltaics (INGANCIS). Dr. T. Malinauskas (Institute of Applied Research). 2010–2011.
- Energy Saving and Psychophysically Acceptable Solid-State Street Lighting. Prof. A. Žukauskas (Institute of Applied Research). 2010–2011.
- Mesopic solid-state light sources. Prof. A. Žukauskas (Institute of Applied Siences). 2012-2014.
- Technological processes of membranes production for micro-solid oxide fuel cells. Hab. dr. a. Kareiva (Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences). 2012-2014.
- Imaging of Cardiac Adrenergic Innervation to Assess Risk of Cardiac Insufficiency and Sudden Death. Prof. A. E. Tamošiūnas (Faculty of Medicine). 2010-2011.
- Evaluation of Pathogenic Copy Number Variation in Etiopathology of Mental Retardation (PROGENET). Doc. J. Kasnauskienė (Faculty of Medicine). 2010–2011.
- Genomic Diversity of the Lithuanian Population and the Possibility for the Personalized Treatment of Coronary Heart Disease (LIGENKOR). Prof. Z. A. Kučinskienė (Faculty of Medicine). 2010–2011.
- Food Allergy in Lithuanian Birth Cohort. Prof. R. Dubakienė (Faculty of Medicine), dr. A. Žvirblienė (Institute of Biotechnology). 2009–2012. Fist part.
- Food Allergy in Lithuanian Birth Cohort. Prof. R. Dubakienė (Faculty of Medicine). 2012-2014. Second part.
- Mutation, in Monoamine Oxidase B Gene, Which is Associated with Parkinson's Disease, Influence for Pre-Mrna Splicing. Dr. A. Kanopka (Institute of Biotechnology). 2010–2011.
- Carbonic Anhydrases as Cancer Cell Markers. Dr. D. Matulis (Institute of Biotechnology). 2010–2011.
- Diagnostic and Prognostic Markers in Leukaemia. Dr. R. Navakauskienė (Institute of Biochemistry). 2010–2011.
- Prognostic Markers of Stress Kinase JNK Action for Targeted Therapy. Dr. A. Kalvelyte (Institute of Biochemistry). 2010–2011.
- Colorectal cancer: study of mortality, disability and quality of life in Lithuania. Prof. K. Strupas (Faculty of Medicine). 2011-2013.
- Multiplexed molecular biomarker study for leukemia. Dr. R. Navakauskienė (Institute of Biochemistry). 2012-2014.
- Development of complex biomarkers for the evaluation of clinical significance of prostate cancer. J. R. Lazutka (Life Sciences Center). 2012-2014.
- Splicing factors and miRNA as diagnostic biomarkers for cancer of digestive system. Dr. A. Kanopka (Institute of Biotechnology). 2012-2014.
- Determination of the diagnostic potential of Carbonic anhydrase hCA XII, cancer cell marker. Dr. D. Matulis (Institute of Biotechnology). 2012-2014.
- Molecular mechanisms of the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease. Dr. G. Valinčius (Institute of Biochemistry). 2012.
- Variation of life cycles and genetic structure of alien for Lithuania aphid species (Hemiptera, Sternorrhyncha: Aphididae). Prof. R. Rakauskas (Life Sciences Center). 2010-2011.
- Insects and entomopathogens: interactions between alien and local species, new diagnostic tools. Prof. V. Būda (Life Sciences Center). 2010-2011.
- Palaeogeographical Changes in Lithuania throughout the Postglacial Period under the Baltic Sea and Land Interaction. Prof. P. Šinkūnas (Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences). 2010–2011.
- Genetic Diversity of Exotic Herbaceous Plant Species and Factors Influencing Their Spreading in Lithuania (№ LEK–10016). Prof. D. Žvingila (Life Sciences Center). 2010–2011.
- Native Tree Species and the Vulnerability of Their Populations, Habitat Change and the Forecast of Areal Changes Due to Climate Change. Prof. E. Lekevičius (Faculty of Natural Sciences). 2010-2011.
- Local plum aphid (Hemiptera: Aphididae) species consortium: impact of invasive species. Prof. R. Rakauskas (Life Sciences Center). 2012-2014.
- The study of genomic changes and factors influencing the invasiveness of alien herbal plants. Dr. D. Žvingila (Life Sciences Center). 2012-2014.
- Development of novel prebiotifc oligosaccharides using thermophilic enzymes. dr. N. Kuisienė (Life Sciences Center), prof. R. Meškys (Institute of Biochemistry). 2011-2013.
- Change of Bioactive Compounds in Underutilised Berry Species Depending on Genotype and Environment. Dr. G. Slapšytė (Life Sciences Center). 2011-2014.
- Interspecific hybrids of orchard plant - a novel source of anthocyanins. Dr. R. Ražanskas (Institute of Biotechnology). 2011-2014.
- The management of microgreens nutritional quality in light culture system. Dr. A. Novičkovas (Institute of Applied Research). 2011-2014.
- Detection of bacterial pathogens in the food chain by molecular techniques. Dr. E. Sužiedėlienė (Life Sciences Center). 2012-2015.
- Bee products enriched with plant components, the composition and properties. Dr. B. Kurtinaitiene (Institute of Biochemistry). 2012-2015.
- Innovative technologies to increase microbial safety and quality of raspberries and strawberries. Ž. Lukšienė (Institute of Applied Sciences). 2012-2015.
- Expression analysis of anthocyanin biosynthesis genes in horticultural plants. Dr. V. Kazanavičiūtė (Institute of Biotechnology). 2012-2015.
- Investigation of bioactive substances in food matrices and their influence on human health. Prof. A. Kaminskas (Faculty of Medicine). 2012-2015.
- Development of Bioelectrocatalysis for Synthesis and Analysis (BIOSA). Prof. J. Barkauskas (Faculty of Chemistry), Dr. J. Razumienė (Institute of Biochemistry), prof. F. Ivanauskas (Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics). 2008–2010.
- Design and evaluation of ageing-resistant biodegradable esters with controllable flammability. Dr. B. Surinėnaitė (Institute of Biotechnology), Dr. V. Bendikienė (Life Sciences Center). 2008-2010.
- Screening of new biocatalyst by analysis of small genomes and by using metagenomic approaches" (acronym: MetaGENAS). Prof. D. Čitavičius (Faculty of Natural Sciences), dr. R. Meškys (Institute of Biochemistry). 2008-2010.
- Development of Anti-Cytolysin Monoclonal Antibodies Designed to Neutralize Toxic Cytolysins of the Pathogenic Bacteria. Dr. E. Mištinienė (Institute of Biotechnology). 2008–2010.
- Development of Diagnostic Tools for Merkel Cell Polyoma Virus. Dr. R. Slibinskas (Institute of Biotechnology). 2008–2010.
- Development of completely novel approach for the cosmetics. (COSMETIZYME). Prof. Čitavičius (Faculty of Natural Sciences). 2011-2013.
- Development of innovative biotechnology for oil base lubricant production, BIOLUBRICANT Dr. I. Matijošytė (Institute of Biotechnology). 2011–2013.
- The development of innovative biocatalytic stain remover (FASTREMOVE). Dr. I. Matijošytė (Institute of Biotechnology). 2012.
- Novel antifungal lactic acid bacteria bioproduct for health of cereal grains in organic farming (BIOEKOTECH). Dr. L. Kalėdienė (Life Sciences Center). 2012.
- The Design and Investigation of Suspensions for Tribosystems Containing Magnetic Particles. Doc. H. Cesiulis (Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences). 2010.
- Implementation of the Information Infrastructure for Mobile and Wireless Services. L. Bukauskas (Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics). 2010.
- Implementation of the Information Infrastructure for Mobile and Wireless Services. L. Bukauskas (Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics). 2011.
- Four-wave Optical Parametric Amplifiers Based on Transparent Wide-aperture Isotropic Media (FORTAS). Prof. A. Dubietis (Faculty of Physics). 2008–2010.
- Conical Waves Technologies (ConTeX). Dr. A. Matijošius (Faculty of Physics). 2008–2010.
- High Average Power Multi-beam Pumped Femtosecond Optical Parametric Amplifier (INTEGRA). Prof. V. Smilgevičius (Faculty of Physics). 2009–2011.
- Multilaser Beam Technology for Surface and Thin Film Analysis (MULATAS 2). Dr. R. Tomašiūnas (Institute of Applied Research). 2008–2010.
- Development of Growth Technologies for GaBiAs Epilayers and Nanostructures for Fabrication of Optoelectronic Devices. Prof. K. Jarašiūnas (Institute of Applied Research). 2009–2010.
- Detection of Pathogenic b-Amyloid Oligomers for Diagnostics in Alzheimer's Disease. Dr. G. Valinčius (Institite of Biochemistry), dr. A. Žvirblienė (Institute of Biotechnology). 2008–2010.
- Development of Yeast Expression System by Using Proteomic Approach and Gene Engineering. Prof. K. Sasnauskas (Institute of Biotechnology). 2008–2010.
- Development of New Tools for Improved Laboratory Diagnosis of Human Papilloma virus (HPV) Infection and HPV-Related Cancer. Dr. A. Žvirblienė (Institute of Biotechnology). 2008–2010 (First part)
- Development of New Tools for Improved Laboratory Diagnosis of Human Papiloma virus (HVP) Infection and HPV-Related Cancer. Dr. A. Žvirblienė (Institute of Biotechnology). 2011. (Second part).
- Methods and Software for Business Processes Modelling and Visualization. Prof. A. Žilinskas (Institute of Mathematics and Informatic). 2011-2013.
- Essential Improvement in Group of Most Important Laser Elements by Enhancement of Optical Resistance and Optimization of Polishing and Metal Oxide Mixture Deposition Technologies (EIGULYS). Dr. A. Melninkaitis (Faculty of Physics). 2011–2013.
- Development and Implementation of Carier-Envelope Phase Control in OPCPA Systems (PHASECONTROL). Dr. A. Varanavičius (Faculty of Physics). 2011–2013.
- Organic Optoelectronic Materials Targeted For Large Scale Synthesis (Org-Lascale). Prof. S. Juršėnas (Institute of Applied Research). 2011–2013.
- Optimization of Electrical, Optical and Thermal Characteristics of Solid-State Street Luminaire. (TERRALED). Dr. P. Vitta (Institute of Applied Research). 2011–2013.
- Speech-to-text analysis and translation of medical diagnostics. Prof. A. Juozapavičius (Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics). 2011-2013.
- Creation of physical access control service system. Dr. V. Jonkus (Faculty of Physics). 2011-2013.
- Development of microfluidics technology for monodisperse vesicles production and improved drug delivery. Dr. L. Mažutis (Institute of Biotechnology). 2012.
- Development and research of the synchronously pumped femtosecond optical parametric oscilator" (MEGAOPO). Dr. R. Grigonis (Faculty of Physics). 2012.
- Bioactive structured scaffolds for molecular tissue engineering. Prof. R. Gadonas (Faculty of Physics). 2012.
- Production Effectiveness Navigator, PEN ( No. E!6232). Prof. G. Dzemyda (Institute of Mathematics and Informatics). 2011–2014.