|Qualification awarded||Bachelor in Business Management|
|Field of study||Marketing|
|Faculty||Faculty of Economics and Business Administration|
|Study area||Business and Public Management|
|Length of the programme (years)||3,5 years (7 semesters)|
|Scope of programme (ECTS)||210 ECTS|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Starting date||1st September|
|Click here to apply|
WHY STUDY GLOBAL MARKETING AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
The objective of the study programme is to train highly qualified marketing specialists who can work in the marketing departments of Lithuanian and foreign companies as product, market or communication specialists, consultants or even managers, capable independently analyze markets, make product planning, pricing, logistics and communication decisions, initiating and executing various marketing activities, creatively apply interdisciplinary university education in an international business environment and be able to raise their qualifications independently.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
Each applicant is required to have a secondary school diploma or its equivalent:
- The selection criteria are based on the weighted average of relevant grades recorded in the student’s transcript of academic records;
- All applicants have to prove their English proficiency (IELTS 5.5+, iBT TOEFL 65+);
- Application process is described on Website of Vilnius University. Follow the steps to apply for the programme.
Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme or use VU’s Bilateral cooperation agreements which give an opportunity to study at VU’s Partner Universities or do internship abroad.
Graduates' knowledge and skills will enable them to work and take different levels in commercial companies:
- In small and medium-sized enterprises, they will be able to work in marketing departments, as manager
(product, market, export, sales or communications manager) and as senior professionals;
- Senior specialists and specialists in the field of marketing of multinational companies and large Lithuanian companies;
- Also work in a specific field in companies offering specific marketing services (research, advertising, public relations, sales promotion) and consultancy services.
Graduates of Global Marketing programme can continue their education in one of the numerous Master programmes in the fields of management, business, marketing, accounting, economics.