|Qualification awarded||Bachelor in Business Management|
|Field of study||Management|
|Faculty||Faculty of Economics and Business Administration|
|Study area||Business and Public Management|
|Length of the programme (years)||4 years (8 semesters)|
|Scope of programme (ECTS)||240 ECTS|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Starting date||1st of September|
2400 EUR/per year
|Click here to apply|
WHY MANAGEMENT STUDY PROGRAMME AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
- It is the most popular business management study programme at Vilnius University.
- Experienced lecturers, professors and business practitioners provide students with solid theoretical and practical knowledge and help develop professional skills for the job market.
- The possibility of minor studies of philology are suggested.
- Professional internship can be performed both in Lithuania and in a foreign country.
- Many graduates become renowned professionals, managers or owners of companies.
- Graduates are in high demand in the labour market and top managers receive the highest salaries.
This study programme develops business management professionals capable of creating and managing their own businesses, working in business enterprises and public sector organizations. Students learn how to develop and manage business and organizational strategies, as well as learn business negotiation, HR management, marketing, market research, accounting and finance – these skills are the key to the success of modern business. The programme provides fundamental theoretical and practical knowledge of business and management, as well as economic knowledge of the execution of business functions and processes.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Matura (high school leaving) certificate;
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme or use VU’s Bilateral cooperation agreements which give an opportunity to study at VU’s Partner Universities or do internship abroad.
1. Business Development Manager
2. Sales and Marketing Manager
3. Distribution Manager
4. Purchasing Manager
5. Supply Manager
Lidziya Lysiankova, graduate from Belarus:
It was one of the best decisions in my life to choose Vilnius University! I really felt in love with the lectures and the approaches of the professors: it was so interesting to study and after one semester I felt that I actually became more aware of my concentration. Moreover, the staff of university is super nice and helpful: they are ready to help you no matter what kind of problems you have and all the time wish you just the best! As well I really loved the atmosphere of my study group: we were having both Lithuanians and international students from all over the world, so you can learn about other countries all the time!
And, for sure, Vilnius is an amazing city to live: it is becoming your home and then you can’t imagine your life without coming back to it! I highly recommend to study in VU: it is a place that will change your life! :)