|Qualification awarded||Master in Business Management|
|Faculty||Faculty of Economics and Business Administration|
|Field of study||Management|
|Study area||Business and Public Management|
|Length of the programme (years)||2 years (4 semesters)|
|Scope of programme (ECTS)||120|
|Language of instruction||English|
Parma or Naples, Italy (in case of a double degree)
|Starting date||1st September|
|Tuition fee||3300 EUR/ per year|
|Click here to apply|
WHY GLOBAL BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS STUDY PROGRAMME AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
- The programme is based on the long-term experience of staff, students, graduates, management experts and business professionals.
- Learning outcomes of the programme are achieved by integrating theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- The studies are delivered in an intensive manner, based on a modular principle.
- For the best students the programme offers an experience under double-degree programmes with Parthenope University of Naples (Italy) and the University of Parma (Italy).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management and business administration or othersocial sciences or the acquired analogous practical experience is substantiated in motivation letter and duringthe interview;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework ofReference for Languages (CEFR).
Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme or use VU’s Bilateral cooperation agreements which gives an opportunity to study at VU’s Partner Universities or do internship abroad.
1. Managers and experts of international and local business companies, public and non-governmental organizations, research and educational institutions, as well as in other organizations where global business projects are being developed and implemented;
Mohamed Mounir Abdelmoneam Halawa, 2016 graduate from Egypt
“My journey with Vilnius University dates back to 2011 as an Erasmus BSc. student through which I spent an adventurous and mind-opening year. Later after graduation I decided to pursue my masters in management. Based on an outstanding educational and living experience in Lithuania and while comparing its tuition fees to other universities in Europe, I did not hesitate in signing up for the IBEM program because it was simply the best return on investment. Along a year and half I had another outstanding experience with qualified Lithuanian and international professors, amazing classmates from more than 15 countries and an exchange semester in France.”
Eriselda Barjamaj, 2016 graduate from Albania
“The studies at IBEM programme was a significant opportunity in terms of academic experience and beyond. The quality of lectures exceeded my expectations. The ability to experience the teaching methods of professors from many different countries was another side of making the programme more interesting. I was honoured to be given the Vilnius University Scholarship introduced to international master students which was a great help and incentive to perform highly. During the time at VU, I was able to participate in some projects, pursued an internship at a consulting company in Vilnius, and received an Erasmus Traineeship to pursue internship abroad, which resulted to my current employment.”
Zhang Zhang, 2016 graduate from China
“In 2012, I was chosen to take part in the Summer Camp of Lithuanian Language and Culture and obtained the chance to have an exchange study in 2013 in VU.
After completing my bachelor study, I applied directly the master programme of IBEM in VU with delight. I was granted a national scholarship to have my master study, where, with my master of the language and previous friends, I found life went so smoothly. The most fantastic is that I even got the chance to have an ERASMUS exchange study in Paris.
In regard of the study, courses are all arranged at the after-work time, which is of great convenience for your career experience gaining as you can work normally and still catch up with your studies. Students are of great variety, from many other nations where you might hear for the first time.