|Qualification awarded||Master in Business Management|
|Field of study||Management|
|Study area||Business and Public Administration|
|Length of the programme (years)||2 years (4 semesters)|
|Scope of programme (ECTS)||120 ECTS|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Starting date||1 September|
|Click here to apply|
WHY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT STUDY PROGRAMME AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
The main aim of the programme is to educate high qualification specialists satisfying requirement of current labour market and able to work as middle and highest level managers in international business enterprises. The programme aims to deliver management, economics and other related knowledge and practical skills for graduates seeking carrier in international organizations.
After graduation you will be able to:
- analyse, organise and critically evaluate information from different sources and to render this information to specialists and users;
- formulate scientific management problems;
- select or create methodology for scientific research; conduct research;
- provide the best solution to a problem;
- choose a location and a market for business;
- plan human, financial and infrastructure resources;
- apply methods of business analysis and tools for management innovation implementation;
- develop activities in intercultural environment pursuing social and ethical responsibility;
- integrate classical and innovative principles of management;
- improve international business management practice;
- respond to new international business trends and take decisions;
- conduct international market research and use the results to select the product price and remuneration system as well as assess risk and profitability;
- model activities within a team which creates management innovation ensuring the quality and assessment of operations;
- perform strategic analysis of an international business company;
- carry out international finance analysis and apply the latest financial instruments ensuring financial viability of the international company;
- initiate and manage international business development projects.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent. The applicant has to demonstrate that he or she has collected no less than 20 ECTS credits in the areas of Management, Marketing and Economics.
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme which gives an opportunity to study at VU’s Partner University for 1 or 2 semesters or do internship abroad.
The graduate of the study programme International Business Management may pursue a professional career as a middle and highest level manager in various departments of international companies in the field of business administration; in international departments of national enterprises, especially in the fields of export and foreign investment.