- Unit: Faculty of Physics
- Keywords: Absolute impedance measurement, measurement of electrical parameters, dielectric elements, semi conductive elements
Application. Measurement of electric parameters of various radio circuits, passive and active components (e.g. capacitor capacity and loss tangent, suppression coefficient of coaxial cables, generator's signal generation level, etc.) in a frequency range from 10 μHz to 40 GHz. Determination of electrical parameters of various materials in a frequency range from 10 μHz to 3 THz.
1. Absolute impedance measurement (conductivity, inductance, capacity) in 10 μHz – 65 kHz frequency and 30 K – 320 K temperature range, or 20 Hz – 1 MHz frequency and 30 K – 1000 K temperature range.
2. Measurement of complex reflection and transit coefficients in 300 kHz – 40 GHz frequency and 120 K – 500 K temperature range.
3. Measurement of scalar reflection and transit coefficients of radio circuits and lightly conductive materials in 8 GHz – 120 GHz frequency and 120 K – 500 K temperature range.
4. Measurement of complex transit coefficient of thin dielectric plates in 120 GHz – 3 THz frequency and 10 K – 800 K temperature range.