- Unit: Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Keywords: Cost-benefit analysis, economic evaluation
Cost-benefit analysis (CBA) is a method of systematic categorization of project impacts as benefits and costs, valuing them in monetary terms.
CBA aims to consider and evaluate all the costs and benefits of the project, including those without the explicit market value. The aim of CBA is to help decision makers, while facilitating more efficient allocation of society‘s resources.
Offered service includes:
- Catalogisation of potential project impacts and selection of measurement indicators;
- Quantitative assessment of physical impacts over the lifetime of the project;
- Monetization of impacts;
- Discounting of impacts to their present values;
- Sensitivity analysis;
- Decision recommendation;