- Keywords: Entrepreneurship, innovation, value-added creation, competitiveness, international business management, human resource management, consumer behaviour, marketing communication, business environment
The research group is focused on innovation management, strategic organizational development, business environment, consumer behaviour, human resource management.
Research group activities
The research group is interested in few important entrepreneurial development levels: human resource management, strategic organizational development, innovation management, business environment, consumer behaviour. All the above mentioned areas of research are related to the paradigm of sustainable business development by assessing current and future challenges, solutions of global organizations and local business management.
- Research on small and medium-sized business organizations and public organizations and consulting on business development: innovation management, entrepreneurship models, human resource management techniques, marketing communication and business promotion measures.
- Searching for organizations that cooperate with researchers during their studies and fulfill both staff and customer surveys under the topics of business development.
- Lectures and seminars for business organizations on business development.
- Create the instruments of competitiveness analysis for businesses
- Develop the valuation model of employer’s trademark for the participants of labour market;
- Introduce the expatriation management model;
- Present business development platform through integrated marketing communications;
- Initiate the instrument for evaluation of entrepreneurship promotion;
- Design an evaluation system of innovation, strategic thinking, and intelligent risk factors.
Meet our team
Prof. Dr. Edmundas Jasinskas
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ingrida Šarkiūnaitė
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Vilma Tamulienė
- Prof. dr. E. Jasinskas has more than 10 years’ experience, works in journal editorial boards, as well as an expert in scientific projects and peer-reviewed articles. Scientific interests: national and corporate competitiveness; neuroeconomics - neuromarketing; management of knowledge and innovation; state support for business.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. I. Šarkiūnaitė has more than 15 years’ experience, as well as works as Vice-Dean for Scientific Affairs, takes part in editorial boards of scientific journals, peer-reviewed articles. Scientific interests: human resource management, social aspects of IT.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. V. Tamulienė has more than 10 years’ experience, participates in scientific projects, peer-reviewed articles. Scientific interests: consumer behaviour, marketing communication.
- PhD student D. Ročkė is currently preparing a doctoral thesis focused on the expatriation management at individual and organizational level. Scientific interests: international human resource management, expatriation and repatriation processes.
- PhD student I. Ščiukauskė is currently preparing a doctoral thesis dealing with the effect of the employer’s brand labelling on organizations. Scientific interests: human resource management, the employer’s brand.
Prof. dr. Edmundas Jasinskas
Kaunas Faculty of Vilnius University
Phone: +370 37 422344
More about the faculty: http://www.knf.vu.lt/en
Department for Research and Innovation
Phone: +370 5 268 7006
More information: https://www.vu.lt/verslui/
Flyer for printing: Business_development.pdf