|Qualification awarded||Dental doctor in Odontology, Master in Health Sciences|
|Field of study||Odontology (Dentistry)|
|Faculty||Faculty of Medicine|
|Study area||Health Sciences|
|Length of the programme (years)||5 years|
|Scope of programme (ECTS)||300 ECTS|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Starting date||1st September|
12960 EUR/per year
|Click here to apply|
WHY STUDY DENTISTRY AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
- To ensure the quality of studies students primarily are taught in small groups (8-10 students per group).
- Updated study program with increased time for clinical skills training
- Individual workplaces with modern dental equipment
- Integrated internship
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
Applicants are required to take one of the following tests:
- SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M MIN score: 500. SAT exam is taken at home country or any other country where test is offered. Click here for further information.
- MCAT Test MIN score: 490. MCAT exam is taken at home country or any other country where test is offered. Click here for further information.
Applicants who have a degree in Biomedical Sciences can apply without taking SAT Subject Test in Biology or MCAT Test. In such case please submit the diploma and the transcripts when applying.
SAT Subject Test in Biology or MCAT Test is required even for those applicants whose countries of residency do not offer the tests.
SAT Subject Test in Biology and MCAT scores are valid for two years.
Applicants applying through the agencies that VU are in cooperation with, including MediStart, StudiMed, MD International and ISRAMED4U, are not obliged to take SAT Subject Test in Biology or MCAT Test.
- Completion of Biology course at the secondary education level is compulsory;
- Completion of either physics, mathematics or chemistry course at the secondary education level is an advantage;
- English language proficiency. TOEFL score: 65+ (internet-based) or IELTS score: 5.5+.
- Students whose first language is English and/or who has a university degree in English, and/or who are taking SAT Subject Test in Biology or MCAT Test are not required to submit any additional proof of proficiency in English.
Only the selected candidates will be invited for the interview.