|Qualification awarded||Master`s Degree in Business Management|
|Field of study||Marketing|
|Faculty||Vilnius University Business School|
|Study area||Business and Public Administration|
|Length of the programme (years)||1.5 years (3 semesters)|
|Scope of programme (ECTS)||90 ECTS|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Starting date||1st September|
|Click here to apply|
* 20% discount for Vilnius University alumni and those who applied before 2020-07-03
WHY STUDY DIGITAL MARKETING AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
In the age of technology when the world is overfulfiled with information, marketing is no longer just a struggle of goods, but also a struggle of stories and images. The aim of this study program is to educate marketing and communication professionals who are capable to create user-friendly business stories, and to be able to manage the image of companies and products, as well as quickly and effectively solve communication crises, and develope marketing and communication strategies.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Project management. You will be able to make decisions and execute marketing activities both in the local and international market, as well as divide complex problems into specific tasks.
- Strategy of digital marketing. You will be able to choose the most appropriate marketing actions for your business in the digital space.
- Analytical skills. You will be able to analyze marketing data and understand consumer behavior in the digital space.
- Working with communication. You will be able to give critical evaluation of marketing communication and plan digital marketing actions.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor`s degree or its equivalent in Business and Administration of Economics or not less than 1 year working experience in a field related to the program.
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme or use VU’s Bilateral cooperation agreements which gives an opportunity to study at VU’s Partner Universities or do internship abroad.
Progamme’s aim is to prepare Digital Marketing professionals who can efficiently lead marketing projects in fast changing environment both in private and in public sectors. After graduation you will be able to manage campaigns and communication in social networks, as well as to work on digital advertising, media and traditional marketing projects.