Students from the European Union (EU) who have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) are entitled to medically necessary healthcare during a temporary stay in any EU country. For further information, please contact your health insurance institution, which is responsible for reimbursing your healthcare costs.

Students who are covered by private insurance or are doing traineeship in a non-EU country, where the EHIC does not apply, should contact their insurance company for more information.