Microsoft Teams platform has two teams dedicated to consulting and sharing resources about online teaching. In the team „Konsultacijos dėstytojams e. mokymo technologijų taikymo klausimais“ (Lithuanian for “Consultations for instructors about e-learning technologies”) you can ask questions about IT systems for online learning. In the team „Teams pagalba“ (Lithuanian for “Teams help”) you can ask questions about using the Microsoft Teams platform for organizing work and study processes.
We invite you to join these teams and actively ask questions and share your experience:
Teacher consultations for e. learning technology
For individual consultations:
- Your colleagues can consult you about e.learning technologies in your faculty. A list of contacts is available here.
- If you have questions about Moodle you can contact Information Technology and Services Center by email or phone: 85 236 6283, 85 219 3287.
- If you have questions related to didactic methods for e-learning, please contact Mr. Antanas Stonkus, Education Consutant at Educational Competence Center via email or on Microsoft Teams platform.
- If you have questions related to the technical side of e-learning, please contact our technology expert in Information Technology and Services Center Mr. Saulius Preidys via email or on Microsoft Teams platform.
- For the mounting of educational videos material, you can contact the technical consultant Justinas Kavoliūnas (e-mail or on the Microsoft Teams platform).
We remind you that if you are experiencing any technical difficulties with accessing Vilnius University IT systems, MS Teams or VMA (emokymai.vu.lt), please contact Information Technology and Services Center by email or submit an inquiry at Service Desk.
All Vilnius University IT systems, links and login instructions are available here.