Each graduate of Vilnius University, who successfully completes the study process, shall clear his/her obligations with the following divisions of the University no later than five working days before the scheduled diploma award day:
- Vilnius University Library;
- Vilnius University Dormitories Centre;
- Vilnius University International Relations Office;
- Vilnius University Department of Student Services and Career;
- Administration of the core academic unit (faculty).
You can follow the status of your settlement with the University’s departments by logging into the eStudent environment at is.vu.lt, in the section Student Settlement with the University (Studies -> Students settlement with the University).