The timetable of each semester is available:
- in January – for Spring semester
- at the end of August – for Autumn semester
There may be slight changes in the timetable at the beginning of each semester therefore students are advised to check it during the first and/or second week after the beginning of studies.
Study process and its activities are planned in a non-remote manner in the autumn semester of the 2021-2022 academic year. All the exceptions in the faculties are indicated below.
Timetable of the Autumn semester, 2021/2022:
- Business School (Lectures remote or on campus (check the timetable for the detailed information), seminars on campus:
- Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences (on campus)
- Faculty of Communication (remote lectures and seminars)
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (blended)
- Faculty of History (on campus)
- Faculty of Law (Remote lectures and seminars)
- Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics (Lectures remote or on campus (check the timetable for the detailed information), seminars on campus)
- Faculty of Medicine(remote lectures, seminars - on campus or remote (depends on the situation), clinical courses - in the hospitals (only vaccinated students will be allowed to attend)
- Faculty of Philology (on campus)
- Faculty of Philosophy (on campus)
- Faculty of Physics (on campus)
- Institute of International Relations and Political Science (blended)
- Kaunas Faculty (on campus) – students should contact the Faculty coordinator by e-mail ;
- Life Sciences Center (on campus)
- Šiauliai Academy (blended learning)
Please note that some of the lectures/seminars can take place not every week. This is indicated in the timetable by saying “odd week” or “even week”. The academic calendar by week is available here.
Please note that you have to contact coordinators of the respective faculties/institutions if you have chosen courses at: