Every Vilnius University student (disregarding study program, degree or year of studies) can do a smart internship. Most important for this internship is your desire to improve your competences, willingness to try out different learning and training opportunities during your studies, and your openness to new things.
SIGN UP for smart internship – in 2019/ 2020 academic year sping semester
You can register for upcoming smart internship HERE.
How to sign up for smart internship in autumn semester?
- First, find out what business cases (“problems“) are offered to students in autumn semester (see below)
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM, where among other information indicate your priorities for cases. Registration closes on February 16.
- After February 16, in case there are more signed-up students, a selection process will take place – in that case VU Career Centre consultants will contact You.
- You will receive the approval concerning your assignment to the team not later than on February 24.
Teams are formed according to the following criteria:
- student’s priorities (prioritization of business cases);
- diversity of the team (students of different faculties/ study programs in one team);
- up to 7 persons in a team;
- gender equality aspect.
Smart internship plan for 2019/ 2020 academic year spring semester: