Once you submitted your application for studies at Vilnius University (see more about Enrolment procedure) and have been accepted for an exchange make sure that:
- you have a Letter of Acceptance from Vilnius University confirming that you are accepted. If not, please contact the International Programmes and Relations Office by e-mail email@example.com;
- you have an approved Learning Agreement. If not, please choose the courses from the website and send the completed Learning Agreement to the International Programmes and Relations Office as soon as possible
- your passport/identity card is valid not less than 3 months after the end of your intended study period at Vilnius University
- You have entry visa if necessary
- you have Health Insurance valid in Lithuania
- you sent an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and informed your mentor about your arrival date and time
- you have a confirmation on accommodation reservation at Student Dormitory. If not, please contact the accommodation officer:; as soon as possible
- you checked the timetable of the lectures which is available on the website . The timetable is usually available at the end of August for Autumn semester and in January for Spring semester.
- Arrival days: Students are supposed to arrive 1 or 2 days before the beginning of a semester. If you come earlier please check availability of the Student Dormitory with the accommodation officer by e-mail . Late arrival; If for some reasons you cannot arrive in Vilnius during the above mentioned days, you have to make it sure that you come within the first week of a semester. You may find more information on arrival days on our website here.