If you want to develop yourself, to gain valuable professional experience in a foreign company or organisation – join the Erasmus+ traineeship program. All you have to do is this:
- Find a host organisation in one of the Programme countries;
- Fill in the application form;
- Apply to you departmental Erasmus+ traineeship coordinator;
- Wait for the decision concerning your traineeship and Erasmus+ scholarship;
- Consolidate and sign Learning Agreement;
- Go through invaluable professional experience during your traineeship abroad.
Important! Final year bachelor's or master's students, who want to apply for Erasmus+ recent graduate traineeship program, must submit an application by 31st of May. Due the current situation and the fact, that it can be difficult to find an internship abroad, applications will be accepted even if the student haven't found the traineeship organization. When choosing a country of placement, we recommend that you not only assess the chances of entering the country, but also inquire about coronavirus preventive safety measures and health treatment options in case of illness. Students who apply on time will have the opportunity to find traineeship organization and do their traineeship within a year past their graduation. Student's application form for Erasmus+ traineeship. Please note that you don't need to fill in the dark gray marked fields.
|About Erasmus+ traineeship|
Erasmus+ traineeship is a traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant organisation in the Erasmus+ programme country. During the traineeship you will:
- apply in practice theoretical knowledge acquired during your studies and develop professional skills;
- reveal your competencies useful for your profession;
- learn about other culture and improve foreign language skills;
- strengthen self-confidence;
- make new contacts.
Erasmus traineeship during your studies is counted as a professional traineeship (it is reflected in diploma and you might get academic credits).
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
Placements/Internships at Vilnius University
Contact: Human Resources Office, Mrs Kristina Guršnienė
Phone: +370 5 268 7071