If you want to develop yourself, to gain valuable professional experience in a foreign company or organisation – join the Erasmus+ traineeship program. All you have to do is this:
- Find a host organisation in one of the Programme countries;
- Fill in the application form;
- Apply to your departmental Erasmus+ traineeship coordinator;
- Wait for the decision concerning your traineeship and Erasmus+ scholarship;
- Consolidate and sign Learning Agreement;
- Go through invaluable professional experience during your traineeship abroad.
|About Erasmus+ traineeship|
Erasmus+ traineeship is a traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant organisation in the Erasmus+ programme country. During the traineeship you will:
- apply in practice theoretical knowledge acquired during your studies and develop professional skills;
- reveal your competencies useful for your profession;
- learn about other cultures and improve foreign language skills;
- strengthen self-confidence;
- make new contacts.
Erasmus traineeship during your studies is counted as a professional traineeship (it is reflected in diploma and you might get academic credits).
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
Placements/Internships at Vilnius University
Contact: Human Resources Office, Mrs Kristina Guršnienė
Phone: +370 5 268 7071