If you want to develop yourself, to gain valuable professional experience in a foreign company or organisation – join the Erasmus+ traineeship program. All you have to do is this:
- Find a host organisation in one of the Programme countries;
- Fill in the application form;
- Apply to you departmental Erasmus+ traineeship coordinator;
- Wait for the decision concerning your traineeship and Erasmus+ scholarship;
- Consolidate and sign Learning Agreement;
- Go through invaluable professional experience during your traineeship abroad.
IMPORTANT! If you are final year student, who will graduate this winter and want to take full advantage of professional development opportunities even after graduation, apply for Erasmus recent graduates' traineeship till 31st of December. Due to the current situation and the fact that it may currently be difficult to find an internship abroad, applications will be accepted without an internship organization. Students who apply on time will have the opportunity to complete an internship within a year after graduation. Student application form without an organization. Note that the fields marked in gray do not need to be filled in.
|About Erasmus+ traineeship|
Erasmus+ traineeship is a traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant organisation in the Erasmus+ programme country. During the traineeship you will:
- apply in practice theoretical knowledge acquired during your studies and develop professional skills;
- reveal your competencies useful for your profession;
- learn about other culture and improve foreign language skills;
- strengthen self-confidence;
- make new contacts.
Erasmus traineeship during your studies is counted as a professional traineeship (it is reflected in diploma and you might get academic credits).
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
Placements/Internships at Vilnius University
Contact: Human Resources Office, Mrs Kristina Guršnienė
Phone: +370 5 268 7071