If you want to develop yourself, to gain valuable professional experience in a foreign company or organisation – join the Erasmus+ traineeship program. All you have to do is this:
- Find a host organisation in one of the Programme countries;
- Fill in the application form;
- Apply to you departmental Erasmus+ traineeship coordinator;
- Wait for the decision concerning your traineeship and Erasmus+ scholarship;
- Consolidate and sign Learning Agreement;
- Go through invaluable professional experience during your traineeship abroad.
|About Erasmus+ traineeship|
Erasmus+ traineeship is a traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant organisation in the Erasmus+ programme country. During the traineeship you will:
- apply in practice theoretical knowledge acquired during your studies and develop professional skills;
- reveal your competencies useful for your profession;
- learn about other culture and improve foreign language skills;
- strengthen self-confidence;
- make new contacts.
Important! Erasmus traineeship during your studies is counted as a professional traineeship (it is reflected in diploma and you might get academic credits).
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
VU Student Affairs and Career Office
Saulėtekio ave. 9, III building, 104 room
Phone: +370 5 236 6011
Departmental Erasmus+ internship coordinators