Academic counselling is the provision of support for those who are searching for information about studies or want advice on how to solve issues arising during their studies. We aim to provide high-quality consultations that would fully meet your needs. Vilnius University academic consultants are available at the Student Affairs and Career Office and at each Academic Core Unit of the University. They are prepared to:
- familiarize you with different fields of science and talk to you about your study programme selection options;
- consult you on which study programme to choose;
- provide information on the conditions of admission to Vilnius University: admission rules, most important dates, the formation of a competitive score;
- consult students who wish to change their study programme or resume their suspended studies;
- provide students with information about financial support possibilities;
- explain which procedures regulate studying at a higher education institution;
- provide information and support for students with special needs;
- introduce students to the additional services provided at Vilnius University: Career guidance, accommodation, psychological counselling.
- provide consultations on other topics related to studies.
Student Affairs and Career Office
Saulėtekio ave 9, III building, room 104
Phone: +370 5 219 3277